General Returns Policy
All returns require a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number, which can be obtained online here. For personal assistance with a return, you can also call 855.678.6111. RMAs are valid for 15 days. Address all returns to:
Encompass National Returns Center 775 Tipton Industrial Drive Suite F Lawrenceville, GA 30046
- If you are not provided a return label, the RMA must be CLEARLY printed on the shipping label.
- In addition, please include a copy of your RMA and the original invoices within the package.
- Special order items are not returnable.
- Returns will be credited the purchase price and applicable taxes, less any restocking and or packaging fees, to the original payment form.
- Shipping and handling costs are not refundable.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to credit being issued. Non-approved returns will be shipped back to customers at their expense.
- Items incorrectly shipped to Encompass will be returned to customers at their expense.
New and Unused Parts Return
- New and unused parts valued at less than $15 cannot be returned for credit.
- Approved new and unused returns will incur a 15% restocking fee.
- To be eligible for credit, all new and unused returns must meet the following guidelines:
- Returns must be received by Encompass within 60 days from the invoice date. RMAs will not be issued after 60 days from the invoice date.
- Returns must be in resalable condition with an RMA created online.
- A copy of the invoice must be included in the return shipping box.
- The RMA number must be clearly printed on the return shipping label.
- Do not write on the original parts shipping box or otherwise deface packaging.
- Any part returned that is not resellable will be scrapped and no credit issued
- Encompass will honor the manufacturer's warranty. Most, but not all, products are warranted for 90 days from the date of the original invoice.
- We automatically order a replacement part for the defective item, which is billed up front. We then issue an RMA and provide you with a free return shipping label for the defective item. We issue credit for the defective part once it is received into our facility. Please provide the model and serial number of the product the defect was installed in, as well as the exact nature of the defect in detail.
Please be sure to inspect your order upon receipt. If the package appears damaged, or contains merchandise that is damaged, you must first notify the shipper and then notify Encompass within five business days of receipt via our website: here. The incident will be documented, and the carrier may decide to return the delivery to Encompass. Without the incident documentation, subsequent damage claims may be difficult or impossible to prove later.
- Customers must notify Encompass within five business days of receipt of any part that is shipped in error or short shipped by completing a return request form on our website: here. Select "Warranty / Replacement" as the return reason and provide an explanation of the issue in the comment box provided.
- We automatically order a replacement part for the defective item, which is billed up front. We then issue an RMA and provide you with a free return shipping label for the defective item. We issue credit for the defective part once it is received into our facility.
Because shipping outside the U.S. can be very expensive due to carrier costs, duties and customs fees, Encompass maintains the following returns policies:
- Encompass does not pay the shipping costs for any parts returned to us from outside the U.S. for any reason. Customers are responsible for all shipping, duties and customs fees for any replacement parts, as well.
- If the part has core value, the defective part being replaced must be returned to Encompass at the customer’s expense. We apologize for any inconvenience and generally encourage international customers to seek more cost-effective parts elsewhere
If your order does not arrive when expected, please first check the carrier tracking to confirm the package was not left at your address. Unless you required the carrier to obtain a signature upon delivery, Encompass is not responsible for packages once the carrier verifies delivery. Once the carrier confirms the package was lost in transit, we will issue credit.
All core returns must meet the following guidelines for credit consideration. Cores failing to meet these requirements will not be eligible for credit and cannot be returned:
Cores returned within 90 days from the original invoice date will receive full credit.
- Cores returned within 91-180 days of the invoice date will be charged a 50% restocking fee.
- No cores received after 180 days from the invoice date will be credited.
All cores must be returned in the manufacturer's original box or container in which the new product was delivered. Cores returned in non-standard packaging will not be accepted.
Core credit will only be issued for the exact number of units purchased, based on the quantity sold on the original invoice. Core credit will not exceed the original core value charged.
Cores must be in good condition. Cores that are cracked, burnt or missing components will not be accepted for credit and will be returned to customers at their expense.
- Core credit will not be issued if the core is not returned to Encompass.